Back on track in 5 simple steps...
The holidays are OVER! 😍 Your body is puffy and bloated. 😱
Your joints are achy. Your clothes feel tight.😜
Let’s quickly get you back on the fitness fast track with these simple and effective tips:
1) It’s Over. Draw a line in the sand. The celebratory/holiday eating stops now.
2) Hydrate. The only way to restore balance is to get hydrated with lots of fresh, filtered water.
3) Eat Whole. For the next few weeks stick with only whole, real foods like fresh fruit, tons of vegetables and some lean proteins.
4) Drink Greens. Either powdered or fresh, greens will help restore balance. If you’re drinking fresh green juice avoid adding lots of fruit or fruit juice. (try the low carb green smoothie recipe below)
5) Hit it hard. Get some good workouts in and you'll start to feel better fast!
I have just the plan for you – one that will not only help you recover from your holiday indulgences but will also help keep you motivated and going strong in the future.
If you haven’t worked with me yet, now is the perfect time to start. Together we will get you focused on your goals with my results-driven method and sustainable solution to your health and fitness needs.
✅ Simply call or email today to schedule a no-obligation, complimentary strategy session.
I look forward to helping you make 2021 a GREAT year!
Healthy Habits Fitness
Low Carb Green Smoothie
1 cup coconut water 1 tablespoon almond butter ¼ cup wheat grass 2 cups spinach 1 scoop high quality, low carb protein (chocolate, plain or vanilla)
1-inch slice of Banana Optional pinch of stevia ½ cup ice
1. Combine all the ingredients in your high-speed blender then blend on high for a full minute, or until the tiny pieces of spinach have disappeared and the smoothie turns a brilliant shade of green. Drink immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition One serving equals: 155 calories, 4g fat, 105mg sodium, 15g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, and 15g protein.